Chaplaincies and Parishes
The Chaplaincies and Parishes of our Diocese operate in ten political jurisdictions, enabling us to have real face-to-face relationships with local, national regional and international leaders from many cultural and political backgrounds and a diverse range of religious beliefs and denominations.
Click on the links below to visit individual chaplaincy/parish and church websites to discover and explore more about the wonderful diversity within the Diocese.
You can view a location map showing all the chaplaincies, parishes, churches and congregations in the Diocese by clicking HERE.
The Archdeaconry of Cyprus
- St Andrew, Kyrenia
- St Barnabas, Limassol
- St Lazarus, Pissouri
- St Helena, Larnaca
- St Mark, Famagusta
- St Paul’s Cathedral, Nicosia
- Ammochostos Chaplaincy
- The Anglican Church of Paphos
* Although in the same chaplaincy these churches have separate Church Councils.
The Archdeaconry of the Gulf
- Christ Church, Aden, Yemen
- Church of the Epiphany, Qatar
- Dubai and Sharjah with the Northern Emirates, UAE
- St Andrew, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- St Christopher’s Cathedral, Bahrain
- St George Baghdad, Iraq
- St Paul, Kuwait
- The Protestant Church in Oman